Walmart – the world’s largest retailer – reported a 63% increase in U.S. ecommerce sales for Q1 of fiscal year 2018. The retailer is also battling Amazon for a greater share of ecommerce sales, as shown by its partnership with Google to enable voice shopping through Google Assistant. Shoppers will be able to use Walmart’s “Easy Reorder” feature with Google Express (Google’s shopping service). This will enable shoppers to buy many Walmart products through voice recognition technology alone. No clicking required.
As Walmart’s ecommerce sales continue to increase and its commitment to new technologies opens new doors for revenue opportunities, it is becoming an increasingly important ecommerce platform for retailers.
Once you have decided to sell on Walmart Marketplace, you need to make it simple to manage orders and inventory. This is where integrating SAP Business One with Walmart becomes important. Fortunately, Alluvia offers a revolutionary Walmart and SAP Business One connector that is both simple and affordable.
The Walmart Marketplace
Retailers who sell on Walmart do so through Walmart Marketplace. Sellers must first be approved. Walmart looks for the following qualities in Marketplace sellers:
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Fast order fulfillment
- Variety in product selection
Once approved, sellers can create a product catalog, set prices, and control their inventory. You ship items directly to the customer. Sellers receive payment from Walmart.com for the items they sell.
Walmart does not charge sellers any monthly or setup fees. The company collects a referral fee on each sale as it occurs. The referral fee varies based on the type of item you are selling. Details are available here.
Why you need to integrate Walmart and SAP Business One
The benefits of integrating Walmart with SAP Business One include:
- No more manual data entry – Integration means you no longer have to manually enter data into SAP Business One, removing data entry errors and saving time.
- Receive real-time inventory updates – Ensure you don’t sell items that are out of stock and stay on top of low inventory items.
- Automate the fulfillment process – Integrating SAP Business One and Walmart creates efficiencies in the order fulfillment process by removing all the manual steps. Orders are fulfilled faster.
- Create a better customer experience – When orders are fulfilled faster and with fewer errors, customers are happy. They keep coming back to you for more products, and they are more likely to refer your business to a friend.
- Reduced costs – The time and resources saved from integration mean you spend less money and resources on data entry, order fulfillment, and inventory tracking.
Integration is a necessary step in a successful Walmart Marketplace operation.
Alluvia makes SAP Business One and Walmart integration easy
Alluvia has developed a revolutionary integrator tool that connects SAP Business One to your Walmart Marketplace in just minutes. And it is available at a very low cost, with monthly plans available for less than $100.
Alluvia is different from the competition:
- No-contract business model gives you the option to cancel at any time.
- Cloud-based platform provides security and removes the need for software and maintenance on your side.
- A simple and intuitive interface with pre-built templates allows you (not a consultant) to set up your Walmart and SAP Business One integration in minutes.
- Automatic updates keep your Walmart Marketplace running smoothly. Changes to requirements by Walmart are taken care of for you and at no extra charge.
- All the pieces you need for Walmart integration are provided:
- Item catalog
- Pricing updates
- Inventory quantity updates
Make sure you’re maximizing your potential on the Walmart Marketplace. Integration with SAP Business One makes running your business smooth and efficient. Alluvia provides the integration tool that gets you there quickly at a price you can afford.