There are a number of CRMs in the marketplace. Zoho is specifically designed for small and mid-sized businesses. Zoho is a multichannel CRM software that helps businesses engage clients, automate the sales process, and close deals faster.
Both Zoho and SAP Business One help your business run more efficiently, but if the two systems do not speak to each other—if they are not integrated—the benefits are limited. Until recently, integration has been an expensive and challenging task, requiring months of work by external consultants. Alluvia has developed an automated integration tool that connects SAP Business One and Zoho rapidly, and at a price that companies of all size can afford.
Why bother integrating SAP Business One and Zoho?
SAP Business One and Zoho integration enables your business to:
- Synchronize data—The most up-to-date customer and account information is always available in both systems. Synchronization is needed for:
- Accounts Sync
- Price Books
- Eliminate manual data entry—Manually entering data into each system results in duplicate entries and errors. Automated integration avoids common mistakes such as duplications and incorrect or missing entries.
- Provide real-time information—Sales agents and customer service reps always have access to the latest information. They can provide faster and more reliable service to customers and prospects and close more deals.
- Optimize business processes—SAP Business One brings resource planning, analytical tools, scheduling and reporting features, and resource tracking to your Zoho CRM system. Integrating these two systems creates and enhances efficiencies in business processes.
- Shorten the sales cycle and response time—The efficiencies that come with integration shorten the sales cycle and the time it takes customer service to respond to requests. Issues are resolved faster and sales can be made more quickly, enabling agents to move on to the next prospect.
The new approach: Automated integration from Alluvia
Traditional integration services are expensive and time-consuming. Projects can drag on for several months and cost thousands of dollars. As your needs change, additional consulting work is needed, costing more money and slowing your operations down as you wait for work to be performed.
The roadblocks of time and cost have often prevented many small and medium-sized businesses from integrating SAP Business One and Zoho. Now there is a new alternative: automated integration of SAP Business One and Zoho.
Alluvia developed a cloud-based integration tool with the following features:
- Affordability—Alluvia is available for a low one-time setup fee per template. After setup is complete, businesses only pay for the synchronizations they need, with pricing starting as low as $79 per month.
- Speed and ease of use—A drag-and-drop mapping wizard with pre-built templates allows you to match your data elements to Zoho in less than a day.
- Low maintenance requirements—A cloud-based solution means no software or IT maintenance requirements.
- Intuitive interface—Changes and updates are simple and can be done in-house.
SAP Business One and Zoho integration is essential if you want to unlock the true potential of these two systems. Now that automated integration is available, businesses of all sizes can benefit from having their ERP and CRM systems work together so operations are optimized and efficient.