When it comes to setting up an ecommerce platform, there are a lot of options in today’s market. If we look at the numbers, the most popular ecommerce platform on the web right now is WooCommerce, with the latest number reporting over 37 million downloads. As you probably know, WooCommerce is an open-source ecommerce plugin for WordPress designed for online businesses using the WordPress tool. It powers over 28% of all online stores.
It’s no wonder WooCommerce is so popular. It is customizable, allowing retailers to add only those plugins they want for their business. But if you want to optimize your WooCommerce platform, you need to connect WooCommerce to SAP Business One or another ERP system you are using.
While SAP Business One and WooCommerce integration is often challenging, the Alluvia platform delivers integrations that are fast, simple, and affordable, helping businesses quickly overcome what has typically been a struggle. To illustrate the differences between the old and new ways of integrating SAP Business One and WooCommerce, let’s take a closer look at the different approaches and why integration is important.
SAP Business One and WooCommerce integration
SAP Business One and WooCommerce integration is typically done via custom consulting. This translates into a long development timeline and a high price tag. Beyond setup, any future changes to either your system or to WooCommerce requires additional consulting work. And yes, this means even more time and money.
Even though SAP Business One and WooCommerce integration has traditionally been far too time-consuming and expensive, companies have paid the price because it is so essential. Integration makes it possible to:
- Eliminates manual data entry – Integration removes the need for manually entering data into the systems, which saves time and eliminates redundancies and errors
- Automates the fulfillment process – Automating fulfillment improves workflow efficiencies.
- Updates inventory in real-time – This is the only way to ensure you only sell what is available, even as orders are coming in from multiple channels
- Improves the customer experience – Fulfilling orders in a more timely manner and not over-selling creates happier customers. Satisfied customers are loyal and more likely to recommend your business.
- Increases efficiencies – The time saved on data entry and order fulfillment go directly into your pocket as fewer resources are required for maintaining your WooCommerce platform.
Alluvia platform integrations
The good news is that now you can reap the benefits of SAP Business One and WooCommerce integration without the hassle and hefty price tag of the past, thanks to Alluvia. Delivering real-time WooCommerce integration in minutes, Alluvia is a cloud-based platform with a mapping wizard and pre-built templates that allow you to match WooCommerce data elements to your internal system quickly.
Alluvia provides support throughout the entire WooCommerce sales cycle:
- Synchronizes customer and account information
- Automatically synchronizes items between WooCommerce and SAP Business One
- Updates inventory in real time
- Synchronizes online orders with SAP Business One
- Automatically update orders with delivery and tracking information
There are absolutely no plugins to install on WooCommerce and only a small utility to install on your SAP server – nothing else – saving time and resources, especially when it comes to maintenance. Another key advantage of Alluvia is that automatic updates are provided. This means that even as WooCommerce requirements change, your documents remain up to date, keeping your business running smoothly.
Perhaps the best news for WooCommerce retailers is that Alluvia’s platform integration is available through a flexible pricing structure and without a contractual obligation. In fact, WooCommerce integration is available at a fraction of the cost compared to the competition:
- Low one-time setup fee ($99)
- You’re covered for up to 1,000 transactions per month for less than $100
- Synchronize items and delivery for only $79 per month
- Synchronize accounts and contact information for just $39 per month
- Cancel at any time
Alluvia gives customers the option to buy only those pieces needed for your unique WooCommerce business, giving you flexibility and saving you from paying for unused features. As a further commitment to helping you succeed, transaction billing only increases with your sales, so you don’t ever have to worry about overpaying if sales are cyclical in nature.
This truly is an affordable WooCommerce integration solution that gets you up and running quickly and easily. Alluvia customers save both time and money, freeing up additional time and resources to spend on growing their business rather than focusing on the technical side of integration.