Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems are two of the most common systems used by organizations to improve business efficiencies. One ERP system that has been steadily growing in popularity over the past few years is SAP Business One, and it is steadily evolving into a business process platform. When it comes to CRM systems, Salesforce is the leading solution and was named the #1 CRM provider by International Data Corporation for four consecutive years. Salesforce was also named Editor’s Choice and among the top three picks for the best CRM software for 2018 by PC Magazine.
But to optimize these two systems, they must be integrated so information is automatically synchronized. Unfortunately, SAP Business One and Salesforce integration has often been a challenging process, requiring outside time and resources beyond what most medium-sized businesses can afford.
The good news is that Alluvia has developed a revolutionary tool that removes the common barriers in terms of the time and cost typically associated with Salesforce integration. Seeing the difference between the traditional way and Alluvia’s revolutionary approach to achieving Salesforce integration helps businesses understand how truly simple and affordable ERP CRM integration can be.
SAP Business One and Salesforce: Why integrate?
Before diving into the details around integration options, it is helpful to understand the many benefits of integration. SAP Business One and Salesforce integration enables organizations to:
- Synchronize data – New or updated customer information, product information, quotes, and prospect/lead information are synced between SAP Business One and Salesforce, with all customer and account information available in both systems.
- Eliminate manual data entry – No more duplicates or double entries; reduce the possibility of data entry errors.
- Provide information real-time – Information is available immediately, empowering sales reps and customer service reps to act on the right information quickly.
- Optimize business processes – SAP Business One brings resource planning, analytical tools, scheduling and reporting features, and resource tracking to your Salesforce CRM system. Integrating these two systems creates efficiencies in business processes.
- Reduce sales cycle and response time – The efficiencies that come with integration shorten the sales cycle and the time it takes customer service to respond to requests. Reps have immediate access to the latest information so they can respond to questions and issues faster.
To stay competitive, organizations need to get the most out of these powerful ERP and CRM solutions, making integration essential. But until recently, this has not been a simple endeavor.
Common challenges when integrating SAP Business One and Salesforce
Traditional integration services are expensive and time-consuming. Projects typically drag on for several weeks or months. Worse yet, they can run into the thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars.
As your business and associated systems grow, additional consulting work is required to further customize your integration. Changes or updates often require skilled developers. This means more development time and more money out of your pocket.
The time and cost of the traditional approach to Salesforce integration has been an obstacle for businesses for some time now. While the many benefits of integration are clear, organizations simply cannot afford these costly integration solutions. They also do not want to miss out on new opportunities while waiting for consultants to develop a custom integration. Alluvia saw this challenge and committed to creating a solution.
It took time and dedication, but Alluvia remained steadfast to its commitment to an affordable and simple Salesforce integration solution. The barriers have been removed, with Alluvia solutions offering the following features and advantages:
- Affordability – Alluvia is available for a low one-time setup fee per template, with accounts and contacts synchronization offered for only $39 per month.
- Speed and ease of use – Drag-and-drop mapping wizard with pre-built templates allows businesses to match their data elements to Salesforce in less than a day.
- Complete Salesforce support – Alluvia supports the following Salesforce objects:
- Salesforce accounts sync
- Salesforce contacts
- Salesforce products
- Salesforce quotes
- Salesforce orders
- Salesforce Price Books
- Salesforce Custom Objects
- Low maintenance requirements – A cloud-based solution means no software or IT maintenance requirements.
- Intuitive interface – Changes and updates can be done in-house by regular staff with the simple interface.
Integrating SAP Business One and Salesforce is a necessary step for businesses that want to unlock their true potential, creating efficiencies and saving time and resources. But in the past, many of these benefits have been outweighed by the sheer cost and time required to establish integration. With Alluvia’s solutions, integration can be set up in less than a day at a price that will not eat into your bottom line, making SAP Business One and Salesforce integration a painless process with an immediate ROI.