Our scholarship aims to promote the education of students with a passion for STEM by offering a financial award toward their studies.
We understand that students with an interest in STEM can be part of any study as it’s a skill that crosses multiple disciplines, as well as being an integral part of our daily technological lives. We have opened up this award to those who have a great interest and skill in STEM, whatever their major may be.
Undergraduate and Graduate applicants will need to explore Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics and their relationship to modern business success in a well-written essay to be considered for this award. They should also consider their own experience and express how they will use their passion to promote their future.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- A passion for STEM & Business.
Required Application Details:
- Please write a 1,000-word minimum essay answering the following questions:
- In the last 5 years, what have been the most influential technological advances in business?
- Considering Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, how are each of these subjects significant for a business operating in today’s world?
- Considering your own passion for STEM and Business, how do you propose to use this to promote your future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Alluvia STEM In Business Scholarship form linked below.
How to Apply:
Please follow the link to our form to submit your information to apply:
The Alluvia STEM In Business Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by August 30, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Alluvia.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about The Alluvia STEM In Business Scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
- The scholarship funds provided by Alluvia will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- By submitting an application, we are granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address.
- No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application.
- The winner will be asked if they will grant Alluvia permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on alluvia.com or in other marketing communications relating to the scholarship program.
- We will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
- All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
Terms & Conditions:
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Alluvia STEM In Business Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/finding-scholarships
If you are unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on their list.